The HTML interview questions listed below are the ones that interviewers will most likely ask. Additionally, this collection includes some HTML CSS interview questions to assist you in launching or advancing in your web development or HTML profession. We’ve compiled fundamental and sophisticated HTML interview questions for entry-level and seasoned candidates.
Basic HTML Interview Questions
Here is the list of the most important basic HTML interview questions for freshers:
Q1. What is HTML?
Berners-Lee invented HTML, or Hypertext Markup Language, in 1991. However, It is a markup language used to design and organise web pages or website templates that display material on the World Wide Web. Although it comprises several HTML components that instructs the browser on how to display the material. Text can be made more dynamic and interactive with the aid of HTML. You can save an HTML page by including.html or.html on the web page.
Q2. What are the features of HTML?
The following are the features of HTML:
- It is a markup language that gives designers the freedom to incorporate text into web pages.
- It is simple to use and pick up.
- HTML can be used on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and other operating systems.
- It allows programmers to interactively add images, video, and audio to web pages.
- Links can be added to web pages using HTML, assisting readers in finding material that interests them.
- It doesn’t care about the case. Tags may be used in either lower- or uppercase.
Q3. What is the difference between HTML elements and tags?
The differences between HTML elements and tags are:
|1. The element is an individual component of the HTML web page or document that consists of a start tag, furthermore its attributes, an end tag, and everything in between.||1. HTML tag (either opening or closing) marks the start or end of an element.|
|2. They usually contain a start tag, content, and also end tag.||2. They begin with < symbol and end with > symbol. Whatever is written inside < and > are called tags.|
|3. HTML Elements hold the content.||3. HTML Tags hold the HTML element.|
|4. Generally, They specify the general content.||4. HTML tags are not only like keywords. But also, Each tag has a unique meaning.|
|5. For example, <p>This is an example of a paragraph.</p>||5. For example, <a> is an opening anchor tag and </a> is a closing anchor tag.|
Q4. Do all HTML tags have an end tag?
No, there is no end tag for every HTML tag. For instance, the br> tag is used to break up lines, and the image> tag is used to add images to documents. Since they are self-closing, an end tag is not necessary.
Rather Check out the well-known websites if you’re a beginner who wants to learn HTML or a professional who wants to advance in their field.
Q5. What is HTML5? What are some of its new features that were not present in HTML?
HTML5 is the latest version of the Hypertext Markup Language. Significantly Some of the new features of HTML5 are:
- HTML5 supports SVG, canvas and other virtual vector graphics. Vector graphics could only be utilised in HTML in conjunction with Silverlight, Flash, or VML (Vector Markup Language).
- On SGML, HTML5 is not based. For better compatibility, it has revised parsing rules.
- Web SQL databases are used in HTML5 to store data temporarily. Only the browser cache was utilised in the past.
- Applet, index, no frames, acronym, dir, font, frame, frameset, and large are some elements that have been eliminated.
- Time, summary, aside, audio, command, and data are new additions.