Gannan Medical University (GMU) Gan Nan Yi Xue Yuan is located in Ganzhou, Jiangxi Province established in 1941 it is a renowned historic and cultural city along the Beijing-Kowloon Railway to the south of Jiangxi province. It is located close the city of Guangzhou. And later Gannan Medical College in 1988 when it began recruiting students as undergraduates. And the master’s degree in 2013 and began recruiting graduates in the year 2014.
Incredible Highlights Gannan Medical University:
- Gannan University is Recognized by WHO (world health organization), MCI approved University for Pakistani Students and the WHED as well as PMC A listed (Pakistani students can take part in the PMDC’s NEB/NLE Exam following their graduation). Foreign graduates who graduate are qualified to be eligible for ECFMG accreditation as well.
- Over 800 foreign students of Pakistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and other Nationalities in MBBS Clinical Medicine.
- Gannan medical University is offering Chinese language 01 year of full scholarship to ASEAN Country students. The scholarship provides free tuition, free accommodation and insurance for students, as well as free texts.
- Gannan Medical University is offering MBBS in China program for international students.
- Master (3 years Degree Program) and Ph.D. Degree (4 years of Degree) are also available at Gannan Medical University.
- Each Year Gannan Medical University offers Scholarship Awards to outstanding students. Between 2000 and 10,000 RMB.
- The MBBS The syllabus from Gannan Medical University is almost identical to Pakistani, Pakistani Medical Colleges.
- Separate and furnished hostels are available for male and female students.
- Hostels have two sharing and the hostel has 04 shared rooms (in-campus) for international students who are pursuing Clinical Medicine & other degree programs.
- Muslim Cafeterias are located on the campus, and are also close the Gannan Medical University.
What is the procedure to submit an application to MBBS at Gannan Medical University?
Send the following documents to us in clear scan form in order to start the application process at GMU.
- Application Formula
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC Note sheet (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check-ups with regard to Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital image with a white background (Size must be between 100 and 500 KBin JPG Format)
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Application Assessment form for applicants
- GMU signed Fee Package GMU by the applicant
Information about Gannan Medical University:
Gannan Medical University is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), Ministry of Education China, UNSECO & Chinese Medical Association and graduates can be qualified for certification by ECFMG. Gannan Medical University is accepting international students from across the globe. The majority of students come coming from Pakistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, African countries, Malaysia, Russia & Arabic countries to pursue MBBS at China. Over 500 International students are enrolled in the Medicine programs taught in English students from Pakistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Middle East, ASEAN countries, Asian Countries, African Countries. Gannan Medical University have some sort of merit-based scholarships that are open to students from abroad. Medical Syllabus is entirely based on the USMLE/PLAB, PMDC, and MCI.
GMU is home to 11 hospitals affiliated with GMU (3 direct affiliated and eight indirectly associated) one province-wide 2011 Collaborative Innovation Center, 1 provincial postdoctoral innovation and practice base (provincial post-doctoral research stations) and 2 of the major disciplines in the universities of the Twelfth Five Year Plan 1 major provincial laboratory and 1 province-wide engineering and technological research center two key provincial university labs and a key province-wide university base of research for social and humanities sciences 1 provincial research base for soft sciences, one of the most prominent medical disciplines in the province.
Campuses of GMU
Gannan Medical University has two campuses, Zhanggong Campus and Huangjin Campus, which cover more than 800,000 square metres in floor space. GMU has two national recognized majors, two educational programs for exceptional doctors from both the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health of P.R. China, GMU has 15 excellent university courses in the province with 3 provincially teacher demonstrations in two languages and 17 provincial high-quality resources sharing classes, and one provincial open construction course that is of top-quality materials. GMU is currently home to 10,510 students, 1,605 students in college graduated 145, 469 international students, and 21,460 students pursuing adult education. With several moderately-sized, well-structured and high-quality faculties GMU is home to 1,316 instructors and employees.
Gannan Medical University has 23 undergraduate majors as well as 16 college majors. Which include Science, Medicine, Engineering, Literature, Education, Law, and Management. The school has been active in international exchanges and cooperation. And established an overseas teaching center at Lincoln Memorial University in the United States. And established subsequent collaborations with Korean universities like Daegu Han University of Medicine. As well as The US North Texas Health Center and the German Heart Center (Berlin) along with other foreign institutions as well as medical institutions. Collaboration relationship.
China is one of the oldest civilizations and cultures that has been around up to 40,000 years ago. MBBS is the abbreviation for “Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery the degree awarded to medical students following the completion of the undergraduate course.
The MBBS course in China offers an overall duration of 6 years with a year internship that is included. The curriculum is based on English language that is endorsed by international organizations such as WHO. And UNESCO as well as being endorsed and reputable universities from different dental councils across the world like GMDC, PMDC, HPCSA, MCI and BMDC.
The study that are part of MBBS Clinical Medicine in China is in line with top-of-the-line western medical schools. And boasts one of the lowest costs of fees and living expenses due to the Chinese government’s partnership with medical schools to provide a subsidy for tuition.
Living and studying in China is less expensive than living and studying within European nations. The UK, U.S, Japan, South Korea and a host of other countries. Food and other items within China are as cheap as you can get. And a subway fare in Beijing costs only 30 cents. Everything is affordable in China.
In other regions of Asia the cost of studying isn’t cheap. Japan has a high cost of living that can reach 1800 dollars per month. And South Korea is one of the five most expensive nations for foreign citizens.