Advance answer writing
Advance answer writing practice involves a lot of creativity and perseverance. You cannot stop till you fulfill the word limit. In addition, you need to ensure that your answer is making sense. However, after investing a lot of time in appearing for objective-nature mock tests as well as the Prelims, you get out of practice. Subsequently, you cannot produce good and lengthy answers. You are often at a loss for words, facts, statistics, and meaning many times. Eden IAS is there to pull you out of the woods.
What is “STEPS”?
Eden IAS extends a course for UPSC CSE with the name “STEPS”. STEPS stands for “Stay on Track and Enrich your Preparation”. This very course helps you with advance answer writing Practice. A range of topics is covered under this exam that helps the students in enhancing their answer writing skills. After you cover the topics, an adequate number of tests are taken so that the students master the art of answer writing and are confident enough in delivering it. The course is simulated in the Eden premises in the following manner:
- Monday – On Mondays, GS-I topics are covered. From Indian Architecture to the post-independence freedom struggle, each topic is covered in the form of questions.
- Tuesday – On Tuesdays, GS-II topics are covered comprehensively. Questions spanning from Parliament and state legislatures to regional and global groupings are attempted by students via Mains answer writing practice.
- Wednesday – On Wednesdays, GS-III topics are taken into account. From nuclear technology to farm subsidies, Eden IAS covers anything and everything under STEPS.
- Thursday – On Thursdays, STEPS students undertake GS-IV. From hedonism to meta-ethics, under the ebullient guidance of Mr. Tirthankar Roychowdhary, ethics and integrity aspects are tackled in question form.
- Friday – Friday is the “Current Affairs and Essay” day. Here, the faculty makes you attempt questions that are a little different from the static GS papers.
How helpful is this advance answer writing?
The practice sessions of this 8-week long advance answer writing practice program don’t leave any topic in the “Do-It-Yourself” category. GS topics are covered comprehensively and thoroughly including world history and post-independent India. On Fridays especially, topics of national as well as international relevance are covered in great detail. In addition to that, the topics of the Essay paper such as science and technology, health, governance, and social justice, women and gender issues, environment and climate change, philosophical and moral issues, issues pertaining to the Indian economy, internal security and to name a few are covered in great detail. Not only that, the mock tests’ questions are framed in such a way that the vocabulary, analytical as well as time-management skills are tested in each and every aspect. On a whole, it covers anything and everything properly.
So, without any further ado, it is recommended that you take up STEPS – the advance answer writing practice program of Eden IAS. Happy writing and happy preparing for the exam!
Read more about Get the best Mentorship Program for UPSC Mains with Eden IAS