UPSC Mains Mentorship program
Need some help with your UPSC CSE preparation? Appeared for multiple Mains but couldn’t make it? Wondering where you are lacking? Well, lucky you, Eden IAS will be answering all your queries via a UPSC Mains mentorship program.
Eden IAS has rolled out a brand-new and much-awaited initiative on improvement for Prelims, Mains as well as Interview via the best mentorship program for UPSC with the name “Ability Reinforcement Camp or ARC”. This is an individual program with a duration of 90-days. This program not only targets fresh aspirants who will give their first or second attempts but exclusively those, who have appeared for multiple attempts so far. The targetted aspirant base for ARC also includes those who got to see “NOT RECOMMENDED” after appearing for the Personality test.
Features of ARC UPSC Mains mentorship program
- 100 themes and 48 theme-based classes covering static GS and current affairs questions with adequate modules. If you wish to cover essay as well as optional, then you can opt for a basic mentorship program offered by Eden IAS.
- Full-fledged answer writing guidance.
- Lucrative ways on incorporating newspaper editorials in your answers.
- Had invested time and money in some courses and test series in the past? Well, with ARC, you can make them count. We will find what went wrong with you. No more Do-It-Yourself. Optimal mentorship for all your queries regarding UPSC CSE.
How does ARC UPSC Mains mentorship program work?
- Firstly, a student will have to write the answer to a question.
- On the basis of this very answer, one of the mentors will allot him/her with a level. Now, this guided mentorship program has three pre-defined levels:
- LEVEL 1: Targets the basics of Prelims and Mains including all four GS papers as well as current affairs.
- LEVEL 2: Targets Prelims and Mains in an advanced manner including all four GS papers as well as current affairs.
- LEVEL 3: Highest recommended level (basically for Personality test’s outliers)
- Once a student joins a level, he/she will be given a set of targets to be unlocked based on a comprehensive schedule. As per this schedule, you will be asked to appear for a sectional test.
- Your answer sheet will be properly evaluated. In a one-to-one session with the faculty, you will told how about the errors you are committing and how to rectify them. Now, if the faculty finds that you are not scoring well, the mentor may ask you to reattempt the sectional test. This is upto the will of the student.
- The student has to fill a proforma mentioning the courses as well as test series that he/she had taken in the past. The allocated mentor of that student will be scanning the proforma for loopholes and will be giving a prescription consisting of a special reading list to improve the grey areas.
Completing this UPSC Mains mentorship program in a span of 3 months is in the hands of the student. All you require is a “timely unlocking of targets”.
So, what’s stopping you? Visit edenias.com and get enrolled in ARC – the best mentorship program for UPSC now! All the best!
Read more Learn UPSC answer writing with SUGAM With EDEN IAS!