It depends on how much time you have. As the Saying Goes, Revise the Basic till the Last Minute, that’s what you have to do. Revision simply not with the aid of studying it once more & once more but by way of Giving UPSC Prelims Mock Test, take a look at so that you can analyse your Retention capability & Also analyse the addiction of Intelligent Guessing in particular for Prelims.
Start giving mocks from January onwards. Choose any 2 reputed coaching & join in their Test Series Program, As Prelims Require More Wider Knowledge Base to Solve the Questions. So, Minimum five Test (any challenge + modern-day affairs) you need to deliver each week till Prelims. So by using the Time, you may appear for Prelims. You could have attempted close to 90–one hundred Tests (31 May-Prelims). That’s more than enough.
Choose any 1 education & sign up in their Mains take a look at the collection. You do not need to sign up for 2 Test Series, as mains calls for clarity, Deep degree Understanding.
Divide it in 2 Section i.e. Sectional & Full Length Test. (FLT)- UPSC Prelims Mock Test
Sectional Test- Write Sectional Test of All the GS change Days With Optional Sections/Part, till you finish all of the Sections of GS & Sections/Part Of Optional. For Ex-
- Monday-Write Sectional Test of Full Indian Society.
- Tuesday- Write the Sectional/Part Test of Optional. For ex- Paper 1-Part A.
- Wednesday-Write Sectional Test of Full Ancient India.
- Thursday-Write the Sectional/Part Test of Optional. For ex- Paper 1-Part B.
- Friday-Write Sectional Test of Full Medieval India.
- Saturday-Write the Sectional/Part Test of Optional. For ex- Paper 2-Part A.
- Sunday- Keep it for Essay especially. At Least 1 Essay each Sunday will suffice.
Please Also Read: Best IAS Coaching In Delhi Online
Likewise, end all the Sectional Tests. Doing this will help you to Interrelate the Topics Well.
Full-Length Test- Follow the Same Procedure with Alternate Days Concept.
- Monday-Write FLT of GS-1.
- Tuesday-Write FLT OF Optional Paper-1.
- Wednesday-Write FLT of GS-2.
- Thursday-Write FLT OF Optional Paper-2.
- Friday-Write FLT of GS-three.
- Saturday-Write FLT OF Optional Both Paper-1 & Paper 2.
- Sunday- Essay
Likewise, end all of the Full-Length Tests. Also, just after the Test, Sit & analyse each Test Patiently. So that within the Next Test you can incorporate the things that you have missed in advance Tests.
This is Just a Sample. You can make it Flexible as Per Your Needs.
Last however now not the least, do no longer get perturbed just but. Prelims remains a few days away and you may enhance it with consistent studies and revision. Always recall which you simplest ought to clean the examination that UPSC could set for you, for that you have time. Test series are a way, no longer a give up.
Solve IAS Prelims mock test from few and first-class institutes which includes Eden IAS. You have to solve as many test papers as you can so that you can get the self-belief and additional knowledge so as to help you inside the exam.