You may copy one page from a Microsoft Word document to be reused in another document. This is useful if you are Duplicate a word document. You may also want to copy pages from your current document and use them in a new template.
Duplicating pages can save you a lot of time, regardless of whether you want to make any changes or leave it as it is. although Word does not have a built-in feature that allows you to Duplicate a Word Document it is possible to do this in just minutes. This article will show you how to duplicate a page within Word and move it to a different document.
How to duplicate a page from a single-page document
Copying and pasting a single page in your current document is easy.
- Use one of these methods to select all contents.
- Use Ctrl + a.
- Click Select> All on the ribbon of the Home Tab.
- Drag your cursor across the entire contents.
- Copy these contents using one or more of the following methods.
- Use Ctrl +.
- Click Copy on the ribbon of the Home tab.
- Right-click to select Copy
- Next, move your cursor to the end of the page. Click the Insert tab, then click the Blank page under the pages section.
Now, your cursor should appear at the top left corner of the blank page. Copy the contents that you have just copied by using one of these techniques.
- Use Ctrl +.
- Click Paste on the Home tab.
- Right-click to select and paste.
There are how to duplicate a word document a page from your current document.
Making multiple duplicate pages of documentation in MS word:
Similar to the simple duplication of a single page on multiple pages, it is also possible. Let’s take a look at the steps involved.
- To copy one page from a long document file, a person must open a file that is 40-50 in size.
- Hold the right mouse button and click on the page you wish to copy (from beginning to end).
- To copy the entire page, press “ctrl+C”. This will open a blank page that can be used to paste this page.
- Hold your mouse down on the new page and click in its center.
- To paste the page into the new location, press “ctrl+V”.
To create a new page to paste something, most people use Insert. Insert will open a new page at the location of your mouse arrow. Always place your arrow after each word on the previous page.
Wonder! Simply place your mouse pointer on the blank page, and then press “ctrl+V”, to create a duplicate.
How to Duplicate Pages in MS Word
Microsoft Word is undoubtedly the most powerful word processor, not only for Microsoft Windows but also for other operating systems. Microsoft Word has many features and options that allow you to do many things in a Word document. You can easily duplicate a page in Microsoft Word and make a copy of it. Microsoft Word is the most widely used word processing software today.
Also, read- Easy Steps to Fix Your Printer at Home
The original version was released in 1983. Since then, there have been many improvements that result in the current version. This is part of the Office 365 subscription. You can Duplicate a Word Document from a Word document by selecting the desired page and then copying it to a blank page. This will vary depending on whether you are working with a single page or multipage document.
In this article Duplicate Page in MS Word I hope that you have understood it. If you don’t know the answer, please use the contact forum section to ask any questions. If you are positive, please share this article to show your support.