Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Every year, millions of people visit Dubai to experience its unique culture and attractions. If you’re planning a trip to Dubai, it’s important to know a few things about the city’s driving system.
In Dubai, cars drive on the right side of the road. This may be confusing for visitors from countries where cars drive on the left, such as the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. It’s important to pay attention to the flow of traffic and be cautious when crossing streets.
The legal drinking age in Dubai is 21. However, it’s important to note that alcohol is not served in public places, such as restaurants and bars. If you want to drink alcohol, you’ll need to purchase it from a licensed liquor store.
Dubai has a zero-tolerance policy for drugs. Possessing even a small amount of illegal drugs can result in a prison sentence.
There are strict dress codes in Dubai. Visitors should dress modestly in public places, such as avoiding shorts and skirts that are above the knee. It’s also important to avoid wearing revealing tops or tank tops.
If you’re planning a trip to Dubai, it’s important to be aware of the city’s driving system and dress code. By following these tips, you’ll be sure to have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Driving System in Dubai
The driving system in Dubai is different from what you’re used to in other countries. Here are some things you should know before you start driving in Dubai.
1. The roads are much wider than what you’re used to.
2. There are no streetlights, so be sure to bring a flashlight with you if you’re driving at night.
3. The speed limit is 80 kilometers per hour, but most drivers go much faster than that.
4. There are a lot of roundabouts, so be prepared to yield to oncoming traffic.
5. Parking can be difficult to find, so be sure to allow yourself extra time to find a spot.
6. Finally, remember that Dubai is a Muslim country, so be respectful of local customs and traditions.
Driving in Dubai can be a bit daunting at first, but following these tips should help you stay safe on the roads.
Driving Laws in Dubai
The law in Dubai is quite strict when it comes to driving, and there are a number of things that you need to be aware of before getting behind the wheel. Here are some of the most important driving laws in Dubai that you should know about:
1. The legal age for driving in UAE is 18 years old.
2. You must have a valid driver’s license from your home country in order to drive in Dubai.
3. If you want to rent a car, you must be at least 21 years old and have a valid credit card.
4. All drivers must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
5. Using a mobile phone while driving is illegal and can result in a fine of AED 1,000.
6. It is also illegal to drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you are caught driving while impaired, you can face a jail sentence and/or a fine of up to AED 20,000.
7. Speeding is taken very seriously in Dubai and there are heavy penalties for those who are caught speeding. The maximum speed limit on highways is 140km/h, while the speed limit in urban areas is 60km/h.
8. All cars must have valid insurance in order to be driven in Dubai.
9. If you are involved in an accident, it is mandatory that you stop and exchange information with the other driver(s) involved. Failing to do so can result in a fine of AED 2,000 and/or a jail sentence.
10. These are just some of the most important driving laws in Dubai that you should be aware of before getting behind the wheel. For more information, you can contact the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA).
Looking for a reliable car repair shop in Dubai that is open 24 hours? Look no further than UAE Service Center. We are a leading provider of car repair and maintenance services in Dubai, and we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
John is a well-known writer in the United Kingdom. He is currently writing for Seed Company Formation UK. Seed Company Formation UK is a company that helps people start their own businesses. John has been working with them for many years and has helped many people get their businesses off the ground.