Top NFT Influencers to Promote your NFTs
In the world of blockchain, the recent growth of NFTs surged. NFT transactions topped $300 million in 2020. NFT sales totaled nearly $2.4 billion in just the first six months of 2021, and the most expensive NFT meme sold in June 2021 for an astounding $4 million.
The NFT influencers on popular social media sites like Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram will receive the most of the credit for this NFT Marketing eruption. NFTs have attracted the interest of many customers globally, especially eSports aficionados, and the market for NFT developers and NFT Marketing have grown quickly congested and intensely competitive.
NFTs have attracted the interest of many customers globally and the market for NFT development and new initiatives has grown quickly congested and intensely competitive. Utilizing their influence may boost your sales and put you ahead of the competition. Nevertheless, because there are so many NFT influences, it might be difficult, to put it mildly, to choose the perfect one for your business.
TOP NFT MARKETING INFLUENCERS
NFT Twitter Marketing
- OhhShiny is the enthusiastic and brilliant host behind the OhhShiny Show. The OhhShiny show brings together the latest and greatest from the edge of the metaverse by hosting a program on Twitter.
- Crypto Baristas are the caffeine-loving characters brewing their way through the blockchain with one mission, to open an NFT-funded café space in NYC.
- @RealMissNFT is a crypto artist and one of the few female NFT influencers. She enjoys creating cutting-edge and innovative artwork as NFT.
- @farokh he sure does influence the NFT community. This influencer loves collecting artwork as NFTs and owns several pieces like Make Love Not War” by AlienqueenNFT
NFT YouTube Marketing
- Gary Vaynerchuk is a legend in NFT. Besides being a prominent influencer of our generation, he also launched his own non-profit organization, VeeFriends. His Youtube channel has around 8.86 Million subscriber
- Anthony Pompilano is a top YouTube influencer known for the name “Pomp.” He is an American entrepreneur, investor, and host of the popular podcast show named Pomp Podcast
- Giancarlo buys tokens is a youtube channel that started in April 2021. Still, due to the quality of content and in-depth NFT analysis, YouTube has caught the tremendous attention of NFT enthusiasts.
NFT Instagram Marketing
- GaryVee. Gary also shares his knowledge and experience about investing in NFTs and Cryptos. He was among the earlier investors in Coinbase, Venmo, and Twitter
- Mark Cuban. If you are interested in NFTs, then you must have heard about Mark Cuban. If not, let us tell you that the person is a firm believer in Cryptos and NFTs. Mark has a collection of about ten thousand NFTs on Opensea.
- Snoop Dog. Singer cum NFT and early investor in Metaverse definitely has a good knowledge of NFTs.
- Jake Paul, a former YouTuber and blockchain enthusiast, has always been curious about NFTs and shares the same interest as the rest of the world about NFTs.
Influencers open up a whole gateway to NFT marketing projects. They post the promotional content across their social media channels to educate their followers on the new project. Doing all this will provide your company with a whole new follow-up and perspective of the different profiles. This built-in follower audience is extremely effective to get a lot of engagement quickly.