Do you struggle to annotate PDF files as a student, teacher, or professional? You undoubtedly already know how challenging, chaotic, and time-consuming it can be to annotate a PDF file when you do not have access to a free PDF annotator or any software like UPDF that gives this functionality. UPDF is the best PDF Annotator that makes it simple to add notes or comments inside of a PDF file and thus, is a must-have tool for students and mentors.
Want to know more about the best free PDF annotator? There’s no reason to be concerned. We will talk about the finest PDF tool with annotation features in this post. We will also discuss how having one can make your life simple.
The Best PDF Annotator for Schools and Institutions
UPDF is a completely free annotator. With the help of this free PDF annotation tool, you may annotate PDF files with highlighting and underlining. Its simple operation and user-friendly layout were specifically created for the convenience of its customers. It makes it simple to edit, annotate, and organize PDF pages.
Let’s know more about UPDF.
The Annotation Tools of UPDF
With the help of UPDF, you can immediately add highlights, text boxes, shapes, and other objects to PDF files using its simple navigation tools and robust annotation features.
We have summarized text annotation tools and functions of UPDF below.
- You can add notes and comments to PDF in the form of text boxes, sticky notes, text callout, text comment, etc.
- UPDF also allows you to add up to 100+ distinct stamp and sticker types to your PDF. You can also add a unique stamp to any part of the document.
- You can add different shapes, such as rectangles, ovals, arrows, and lines, to your PDF. By adjusting these forms’ style, thickness, border and fill colors, and opacity, you may change their characteristics.
- It also allows you to write your signature by hand or enter it electronically. The document’s signatures may easily be relocated to any part. You can also add shapes, stamps, stickers, and signatures
- Text Markups of UPDF include highlighting, underlining, strikethroughs, squirrely lines.
How UPDF can Help Students with their Study?
UPDF has many benefits for students. It provides them with convenience by converting texts into digital format which can be viewed on any device. It also allows students to study anytime and anywhere as long as they have a device connected to the internet.
With UPDF software, students can get rid of the need to read from a paper book. In addition, UPDF software is also helpful in annotating, highlighting and bookmarking the important information on a PDF document just like they are able to do with their paper books.
Students can also use this free pdf software to add notes and questions to their highlighted areas of content.
What Else UPDF Can Do?
UPDF is not only a free PDF annotator but it is also a free PDF editor, and converter that supports text and image formatting in a PDF across all operating systems. With this all-in-one PDF program, which works with Mac, Windows, Android, and all iOS devices, your PDF document has endless potential. You can unbelievably modify, encrypt and share any document for free.
The main features of UPDF for Windows and Mac include:
- Edit the text and images in PDF
- Annotate PDF with various tools
- Convert PDF to other formats
- Organize the pages in PDF (insert, extract, replace, rotate, split, crop, remove pages)
- Protect PDFs with password
- Share your PDF document
Why Students Need a Free PDF Annotator?
PDF annotation software has many benefits that students may utilize during their studies. It is one of the best student software. Here are some of them.
- PDF annotation software can be used to annotate a PDF file by highlighting, underlining, adding notes and comments on the document. It is mainly used in classrooms as a complementary teaching method as it helps students study better.
- Students also need a PDF Annotator to take notes during meetings and presentations. The notes are automatically posted after the meeting or presentation is over and updates will ensure that the meeting minutes are accurate.
- Students who annotate their PDFs with different colors of pens while studying, will be able to differentiate between relative concepts more easily because they have visual representations of them.
- The PDF Annotator can provide students who are studying for crucial exams with a set of tools that. Will allow them to focus solely on the text, without having to switch between different programs.
- When they study, students usually have to constantly switch between different apps and resources in order to find the information they need or annotate the text. The PDF Annotator solves this problem by providing them with a one-stop-shop that allows them to focus on learning or memorizing what is important.
- PDF annotation is extremely useful while studying because it provides students with a way to review and analyze their text without having to leave the original document.
A pdf annotator is a must have tool for students. Free PDF annotator like UPDF is used by students to read, annotate, highlight, and make note of important information in a PDF document. With pdf software for reading and marking up PDF files. Students are better able to organize their thoughts about what they are reading. We recommend UPDF for students as it is completely free and comes with a variety of functions related to pdf editing, encryption, conversion and annotation.