Synopsis: This article consists of the best method to view SQL database tables safely. If you guys are facing a similar problem of not being able to view files, this article is for you. Here, we’re going to mention both the manual & automated solutions along with their advantages & disadvantages. In our study, we found out that most users that are facing similar issues, arent technically aware. Hence, we are going to make users aware of these technicalities.
We get plenty of emails from troubled users regarding the same issue. That’s why rather than replying to them one by one, we are answering them all through this article. We hope that all users can easily become a master of this operation. The crux of the matter is knowledge of technicalities. Evidently, our focus is to make users technically wise.
Let’s start with the trending & most trusted automated solution followed by the other aspects in the chronology. We are sure that users can get the desired results by the end of this article.
View SQL Table Data Using the Best Automated Solution Available
The best solution available for users is the most advanced SQL MDF Viewer Software. It is capable of solving the issues & allows users to view the data files without any difficulties. The reason this tool is a hot topic is that even IT experts & MVPs of Microsoft use this utility for their work purposes. As they reviewed this utility, it became viral among users around the world.
Here. first, we are going to have a look at the solution which is really very simplified. Moreover, in the next section, the features of this utility are mentioned in detail.
Download the tool first, & then simply Run it by following the steps stated below. The respective images can help you guys in getting the best results.
Step-1. Start the Tool & then Hit the Open button. Add MDF files now.
Step-2. Select the Quick Scan or Advance Scan to scan corruption.
Step-3. While the software completes the scanning, Wait for a while.
Step-4. Hit the Ok button at the end to finish this operation easily.
Tip- If you are running this utility on Windows OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10, & 11, Enable the “Run as Administrator” mode.
Automated Fetaures to View SQL Database Tables with All Data Intact
Now that we know how easy this method is, users can get desired results in just four steps. Now, it’s time to learn the automated features of this utility. We’re going to have a look at the features that explain the reason for the popularity of this method.
There are several features available in this utility but here we are going to mention only the major ones. Let’s explore them smartly.
- This advanced solution allows users to open & view all of their MDF/NDF/LDF data files with ease.
- Users can access several SQL Database items including most demanded tables, triggers, functions, indexes, etc.
- The software also allows users to view SQL table data that is corrupted or deleted without any issues.
- Any user trying to get the desired solution using this method won’t face file size limitation issues here.
- The software offers a very new & interactive user interface to users along with several advanced features like never before.
- All the files of SQL Server versions from 2000 to 2019 are compatible with this utility. Windows OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, & much more also supports this.
- Users do not need any SQL Server installation in the system to execute the operation automatically.
Manually View SQL Table Data & Beware of the Critical Shortcomings
Manually, we have three solutions available & we can’t rely totally on any one of them. However, just in case users can not use the automated solution, they may opt for these as a backup plan. The reason for this is the drawbacks of these methods. However, users may opt for them in the worst-case scenario.
Manual Method No-1.
This solution includes the SQL Server Management Studio utility. It is useful for managing the SQL server. However, users require the Sql server instance & an active SQL server in order to use this method. Moreover, this is quite a slow method for users as it can take longer than expected.
Manual Method No-2.
Now we have the Microsoft Visual Studio method. This utility is available for users in order to create & manage websites, applications, web programs, mobile apps, etc. By creating a project here, users can view SQL database tables but it is also difficult. Not all users are aware of the technicality present in this method.
Manual Method No-3.
The final solution that we have is the T-SQL Querry method. This is the most basic solution as here users need to enter the commands in order to get the work done. These commands can go wrong if not executed well. This can result in total data loss & corruption issues.
- Slow & time taking solutions.
- These come with an outdated user interface.
- No advanced features are available here in this utility for users.
- The SQL Server database must be installed in the users’ system.
- There’s a high risk of data corruption & data loss by using this method.
- Users need to be technically proficient if tehy want to execute methods easily.
The Final Verdict
In the end, let’s quickly dive into the final verdict. We can say that the automated solution is the best to view SQL database tables without any issues. This is the reason even exports opt for these. On the other hand, the manual solution isn’t good enough to get selected as the primary solution.