A stylish strategy for ETHICS INTEGRITY AND APTITUDE is to start imbibing ethics in your life. Without considering ethics, you can’t make any decision. And we make hundre of decisions every day. But this is too abstract to. Say and is easier said than done. So let’s try to-abstract this and try to bring clarity out of commodity as abstract as ethics-
Ethics for UPSC has three major corridor
- Quotations and champion grounde questions.
- Defining the values
- Case study
Let’s take all three one by one-
Handing Quotations and champion ground questions-
- You can make a list of proponents and leaders in which USPC takes an active interest. Try to remember some of their quotations. For proponents, remember their use keywords. For leaders, remember their donations and the values they upheld. Below are some brief details about Gandhi, you need to prepare this for every personality of interest.
The nation’s awaken spirit’‘Mahatma’. He wrote books like Hindi swaraj’.
- Mat-bhe need not to come man-bhe (a division of heart)
- An ounce of practice is worth further than tones of sermonizing
- Happiness is when what you suppose, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
- Once you’re. done collecting. words about Personalities. Analyze and find the values they save and upheld in any circumstance.
- Still, also you formerly have notes for that, If the question is about the donation of personality. However, try to mention the details of personality you know, If the Question comes about a quotation and you know the pen of quotation.
Handing the value grounde questions-
- Make an excel distance and write a description, of how this value means to you, an illustration (one particular and one notorious), associate personalities for every value. Below is a list of similar values-
- Ethics, Honesty, Integrity, Probity, Neutrality, Responsibility, Empathy/ Apathy, Happiness, Justice and Fairness, Compassion, Perseverance, Spirit of Service, Commitment, Courage of Conviction, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict of interest, Equity and Non-partisanship, Voice of Conscience, Crisis of Conscience, Patriotism, Governance, Good governance, and ethical Governance
- Collect some success stories where people have upheld these values.
- For illustration, Dabbawalla of. Mumbai is known for its. effectiveness. Manjunath and Satyendra Dubey. Are known for their integrity. for which they laid down their life. Afroz Khan is a known environmentalist and a colonist, ready to lead the change. Arunima Sinha is known for her sheer will. (I’ve given a link for the success stories that I’ve collecte in the comment section)
Handling the Case studies-
- This is the trickiest part and decider as well. For case studies, you don’t nee to read anything as similar, yet you need to exercise a lot!
- Read as numerous possible case studies as you can. Analyse the model answers, and see if you have the result on the analogous line. You don’t need to give analogous results inescapably. But whatever you’re proposing. Logic and rationality.
- Make sure that you’re handling every part of the question. Bring the proponents, quotations, and success stories to suitable places.
Now coming to the sources that I’ve follow-
- I read the Wordbook, plant it was too abstract. I wasn’t sure how I’ll use this knowledge, hence I decide to not read it again. Though knowledge that. I got from wordbook. indeed staye with me.
- I read the unheroic book and class notes of EDEN IAS Made short notes out of it for modification. They were extremely helpful.
- I read The difficulty of being good and made short notes out of it. It was one of the most. stylish investments I made. It gave me clarity and multitudinous exemplifications from. Mahabharata that could be use in my answers.
More Suggestion : ethics gs4
Overall, I suppose I was suitable to do what I had planne and completed the paper satisfactorily. Still, ethics can’t be perfect and is veritably private. A lot will depend on how the annotator perceives your answer.